Wednesday, December 5, 2018

ODBD December 2018 Release-Peace & Joy

Hello Friends!
Our Daily Bread Designs December 2018 release is another gorgeous issue of beautiful stamps and dies to help finish those holiday cards!  Here is a look at the release.

Using the Peace & Joy die I created the following two cards.
Card #1
  • I used these gorgeous papers from the Christmas Collection 2017.  No stamping for these cards, easy peasy!!
  • I ran the die through the dark green sheet of paper plus two additional times on regular 110 lb white cardstock, I then stacked the letters together to give the appearance of chipboard letters with dimension.
  • I then used the Leafy Edged Borders on the snowflake sheet of paper and glued it to the lighter green sheet on my base.
  • Then positioned the letters and glued down. 
  • For an added “Christmas-y” touch I added Stickles to the snowflakes, they shine so pretty in the light.
Card #2
This also was a VERY easy card, only paper was used. I took a gold sheet from the Winter Collection 2014 centered the die and ran it through my die-cutting machine and a purple sheet from the Plum Pizzazz paper collection.

Thank you for stopping by! Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment