Friday, December 8, 2017

Honey Bee-Hello Gorgeous Christmas

Hi crafty friends! Sharing a few cards using Honey Bee Hello Gorgeous stamp and die sets. I saw these florals and was inspired to try and mimic some of the beautiful Christmas arrangements I see everywhere.
I initially embossed the image using four different embossing powders and cardstock, however in the end I only used three. From left to right in this first picture show the following powders: The Ton Rose Gold, Ranger Princess Gold, Wow! Gold Rich Pale, Brutus Monroe Alabaster.
I used my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors on Canson XL watercolor paper to color the images. After completely dry, I die cut the images. Then it was just a matter of getting my layout together; I paired the gold rich pale with red card, the princess gold with green card, and the rose gold with cream card.
For some added interest I used gold thread to hang an ornament from the branch by wrapping the thread several times around the branch, piercing a hole through the top of the ornament and taping behind the panel. 
I used The Ton Stamps stitched rectangle dies for the red card insetting the main panel and popping up its frame on foam tape. The green card is adhered flat and I used MFT Wonky stitched rectangle dies, finally the cream card I used the Lil Inker Designs Silly Stitched die set.
That’s all for me today, I hope you are enjoying your holidays.
Thank you for stopping by! Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment