Saturday, December 2, 2017

Christmas is on it's way! Heffy Doodle Elfish Antics


Hello, crafty friends! Michelle here with you again to share a couple of cards using the Elfish Antics (HFD | SSS) stamp set by Heffy Doodle. This versatile set allows for so many different scenes, I am sharing two with you today but your imagination is the limit. 
The first is this adorable train full of gifts!  My final card measures 4 x 9 inches, which fits in to a standard A10 envelope. Seriously, how cute are these images?
I used Distress Oxide inks for the sky and zig markers to color the train elements (all on Bristol Smooth card). The snowbank was free handed and cut; I covered this piece with double sided tape and then burnished Elizabeth Craft silk microfine diamond glitter on top. These pictures do not really capture the beautiful shine, it looks like real snow!
For the gifts I did some masking to layer the contents into the carts and atop one another. My card base is also Bristol Smooth card cut to 8 x 9 and scored at 4 inches. Finally, Stickles provided a little falling snow. Inside reads: "Sending holiday smiles across the miles"😄 This stamp set has so many great sentiments.For my second card, I used the coordinating dies (HFD | SSS) from this same set to cut out presents, she's a busy little elf:I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and a white gel pen to "wrap" the gifts. And what is a cute she-elf without some glitz? I used black diamond Stickles to accent her festive outfit; Nuvo drops added interest to the train. Inside reads: "Wishing you holiday cheer"Here's hoping Santa's train of goodies stops by your place!I hope you will stop by the Heffy Doodle blog for more loads of inspiration. 
Thank you for stopping by! Michelle

1 comment: