Friday, December 1, 2017

Happy “DieCember”!!!

Well here we are, the last month of 2017! That means the beginning of Simon Says Stamp's DieCember event! So many new, gorgeous dies and other products are now available in the shop 😍. I created three cards with the Oh Hello There die. The first two are the same but different. A wonky striped background, frames and flowers (1st | 2nd) adorn this friendly sentiment, I can't decide which color combination I like best.



For my third project I made a shaker card using those cute birds from SSS Stacking Animal stamp set and designer paper from my local craft store.



Simon Says Stamp will be hosting blogshops with goo-gobs of inspiration, read all about it here.
Other supplies used:
Altenew inks
Watercolor Background (striped)
Watercolored Anemones and dies
Watercolor Wonders
Ornate Frame

Thank you for stopping by! Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Look at you, Two Ls!!! Representing SSS, and making me want, want, want those Anemones!!! Congratulations, sweet friend!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I am so thrilled about it! Thank you so much for your encouragement. And I LOVE those anemones!

      Delete
  2. Big congrats to you for representing SSS! Love your projects.

    ReplyDelete