Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Cyber Week!


Hello All! Did get your fill of turkey and shopping for Black Friday deals? The fun isn't over, this week at Simon Says Stamp is cyberweek and today's debut is this precious Simon exclusive "Joy to the World" Nativity set. There are 15 pieces in this stamp set so your imagination is the limit to creating scenes.
I used my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors on the entire piece and Finetec Artist Mica Metallic watercolors for pearlescent shimmer in the sky.
For my second card, I decided to go simple and clean.
I used Ranger Princess Gold embossing powder to bring the images to life on the white background and an MFT double stitched square die added some detail and interest.
Head over to the Simon blog for exciting news, fresh inspiration, exclusive releases, and awesome deals!

Thank you for stopping by! Michelle

4 comments:

  1. Your coloring brought me right back to my favorite gift at Christmas: a paint-by-number set! Have you seen all those that have become new again?
    I've yet to invest in that Ranger gold that seems perfect - especially on this perfectly perfect white wonder!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michele, those were my favorite Christmas gifts too! I had to immediately sit down and try to finish a piece the first day. I have not seen them coming back, must look and pass on the joy to my kiddos (who cares that they're older). That Ranger gold is perfection although I am really liking the Tonic Studios Nuvo line, too. They melt beautifully!

      Delete
  2. Both cards are lovely. You created a beautifully colored scene on the first. And the second is classic CAS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs. Sheila! Whimsical cards are a real challenge for me but I will keep practicing. The second is more along my true style. Thank you!

      Delete