Wednesday, May 30, 2018

ODBD May 2018 Release-Cups & Mugs

Hello Friends!
“There is nothing better than a friend, unless it’s a friend with coffee." Can I get an Amen?!  Coffee is today’s theme as I share my final two cards from the ODBD May 2018 release. I LOVE THESE CARDS! I did very minimal stamping, these projects were almost all die cuts using the dies from the Cups & Mugs stand alone die set and Latte Love design paper pad from the release. Let’s take a look.

Card #1

First, how great are these papers? I really wanted to show them off.

  • I used the large coffee (or tea) cup from the die set and cut from several of the papers, I also cut some coffee beans (also included in the set) and sprinkled them under the sentiment. 
  • On a stitched rectangle panel I stacked the cups, some on foam tape, and added the sentiment from the Hug in a Mug set from this same release.  
  • All of this was mounted on to a 5 x 6.5 base.
  • You can see in the photos below the detail you get by cutting AND embossing the images.

Card #2

I love you a latte!
Sending a cup ‘o hearts :) This card was a hit with our 24-year-old. I die cut several hearts (also in set) from each paper, glued some directly to the paper and others popped up on foam tape. For the sentiment I used the Hug in a Mug set and gold heat embossed directly to the panel. I also added a small cluster to the inside corner of the card. I’ve shared several card angles below.


I hope you will take a look at the May release, I’d love to see what you do with these papers. You can find the release here.

Thank you for stopping by! Michelle

1 comment:

  1. no beans about it, my friend: AMEN!! Two darling cards - you're right about those papers, too - and that cup!! to die for! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete