Today I bring you an elegant Lacey Corners die from Our Daily Bread designs’ June release. This is such an intricate die, useful for so many different occasion cards and styles. Let’s take a look.
- For this first card I used a metallic cardstock atop a sheet of ODBD’s Purple Pizzazz paper pad. I chose this gorgeous eggplant-colored purple.
- The sentiment comes from a new sentiment die set called Celebration Words.
- DONE, seriously that was it. You can add an additional sentiment inside.
I didn’t have to do much for this card either.
- I embossed the die on 80 lb white card.
- I then used the die on a sheet from the Wedding Wishes paper pad. I took the middle piece and glued it to the white base in the center.
- Again the sentiment comes from the Celebration Words die set. I glued it to a strip of vellum just to make it stand out more.
- I matted all of this onto a gold sheet from the same paper collection and then glued the finished piece to a white card base.
I hope you take a moment to check out the entire June release.
Thank you for stopping by! Michelle