Wednesday, June 13, 2018

ODBD June 2018 Release-Lacey Corners

Hello crafty friends!
Today I bring you an elegant Lacey Corners die from Our Daily Bread designs’ June release. This is such an intricate die, useful for so many different occasion cards and styles. Let’s take a look.
Card #1
  • For this first card I used a metallic cardstock atop a sheet of ODBD’s Purple Pizzazz paper pad. I chose this gorgeous eggplant-colored purple.
  • The sentiment comes from a new sentiment die set called Celebration Words.
  • DONE, seriously that was it. You can add an additional sentiment inside.
How beautiful is this die? I need it in all the metallic colors :)

Card #2
I didn’t have to do much for this card either. 
  • I embossed the die on 80 lb white card. 
  • I then used the die on a sheet from the Wedding Wishes paper pad. I took the middle piece and glued it to the white base in the center.
  • Again the sentiment comes from the Celebration Words die set. I glued it to a strip of vellum just to make it stand out more.
  • I matted all of this onto a gold sheet from the same paper collection and then glued the finished piece to a white card base. 
Something about white on white that is so classy and elegant. I love it. You can see the depth of the embossing in the second picture.
Done!
Can’t wait to use this die on various colors of cardstock, I will leave the center blank and add a sentiment as the occasion requires.
I hope you take a moment to check out the entire June release.

Thank you for stopping by! Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment