Wednesday, June 20, 2018

ODBD June 2018 Release-Sisters

Hello crafty friends!
This week is all about the Sisters. Our Daily Bread Designs has several great items to help you make adorable cards for that special sister or sister in Christ. You can purchase the image and sentiment combo sets or the images individually.
And here is my first card:
As you can see by the product image, these are solid stamps. In order to color the image from the Sister in Christ set I used my Zig watercolor markers.
  • On a sheet of watercolor paper I started by using a marker to color only the tree trunk and branches, let that dry and then went on to the other parts of the image. I used my stamp positioner to hold the stamp in place so the image would not shift.
  • I used a very light blue marker for the background.
  • I cut out the image using ODBD’s Double Stitched ovals die. 
  • The sentiment came from the same stamp set.


  • I used another new product from this release, the Lacey Corners die, on a piece of yellow design paper from the Birthday Brights collection. I glued the image to the intricate background and then glued the entire piece to a white base.
  • I added Duck Egg Blue Nuvo drops for added interest.

Card #2
  • For this simple card I decided to keep the Sister Time image in black. 
  • I cut the card using the double stitched rectangle die, added my sentiment and framed the panel with beautiful purple papers from the Purple Pizzazz collection.
  • The entire piece was glued to a white base.

With all of the sweet sentiments, you could make so many different cards. I hope you are inspired to try a few and don’t forget to use #ourdailybreaddesigns if you post on social media so we can see your creations!
Thank you for stopping by! Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment