Thursday, September 20, 2018

Altenew Educator Certification Program Level 3 Final


Hi Friends!
I am pleased to announce I have completed the Altenew Educator Certification Program. I received my acceptance letter into the program in December of 2017 and did my final exam last weekend, September 15. The beauty of the program is that it is self-paced so I never felt pressured or rushed to complete assignments.
For my final project, I conducted a workshop on creating cards using layering stamps, which happen to be my favorite types of stamp images to use! I had ten wonderful ladies who volunteered to be class participants, thank you Houston Area Stamp Junkies!! Wouldn’t you know I had a few technical difficulties in the very beginning of the class, but all turned out well in the end and the ladies said they enjoyed it! Here are a few pictures from the event:
Class Project Sample
Class Packets

Setting Up
Class In Session
Did I mention we held the class at the sweetest French cafe?
Thank you for hosting us Arts & Crepes!
And here are some of the students' final cards:
Karen 
Jody 
Billie Dee
Shazia
Julie
Thank you Altenew for this entire experience, and a special BIG thank you to Virginia Lu for being the best project coordinator/cheerleader/advisor!!


Thank you for stopping by! Michelle

3 comments:

  1. It has been a real TREAT to take on this journey with you, Michelle. Your final AECP post truly conveys the joy of learning, sharing and teaching! On behalf of Altenew, thank you for investing your time in this program. The class photos and sample cards are simply fabulous! Big thanks to the participants for their patience and enthusiasm. I want to congratulate you for succeeding and make it a truly positive experience. We hope that you will teach Altenew workshops like this in the future. Thank you so much for your kind words also!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete