Sunday, September 2, 2018

Simon Says STAMPtember!

It’s STAMPtember, and Simon is having a HUGE party! For those of you who may not know, Stamptember is an event intended to inspire, educate, and celebrate our community of stampers. To that end there are so many exciting things happening over at Simon Says Stamp this month. Throughout STAMPtember Simon will be celebrating every day posting exclusive collaborations, contests, prizes, special promotions, announcements, and more surprises! You definitely want to keep up with them via Facebook for videos, inspiration, give-a-ways, new products and who knows what else! You can find all the details at the Simon blog here
I’m excited to be part of this awesome “Blog-a-bration” (my word), today I am sharing with you one stamp set, “Bwahaha”, from the collection. I created some cards and a treat bag. Take a look.
Supplies I used:
  • Googley eyes from local craft store
  • SSS Bwahaha stamp set
  • SSS Reverse Polka Background
  • WPlus9 Pumpkin Spice ink
  • Brutus Munroe Alabaster embossing powder
  • Ranger Clear embossing powder
  • Nuvo Crystal Glaze
  • Penny Black Antique Frames
  • Our Daily Bread Double Stitched Circles dies
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities Fancy Edge Circles
  • Spellbinders Half Hex Quilt Die
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Grape Jelly
  • Copic Y11, V17
  • Striped paper from my stash
  • Nina Solar White cardstock 80# and 110#
  • various papers from Recollections Embossed Brights 12x12 pad
We’d love to see what you create using the Bwahaha set. Tag Simon on social media so we can all enjoy your creations. Click here to preview the entire release. Also, use the code below for a special gift from Simon. Don’t forget to check out the other blog pages (you can get to them from the main Simon blog) as there are many random gift options available throughout the party!!

Thank you for stopping by! Michelle

20 comments:

  1. Great Haloween projects Michelle, gorgeous. Thanks for your time and effort to make and show it to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Halloween. Who doesn't love googly eyes on a Halloween card! The last one with the multi colored circles with the bats in the center, is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Violet! Basic shapes offer so many possibilities for any occasion.

      Delete
  3. Great Halloween projects Michelle! What an awesome STAMPtember party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all those googly eyes! Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Halloween and these cards are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, that rhyme sure takes me back more years than I care to admit. lol I'm not a fan of halloween, but your card & the treat bags are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Halloween cards, bags, and just the entire compilation! It all is great! Love the colors and googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are great ideas for that set. Awesome ideas. I love the googly eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Halloween projects! I'm not a Halloweener, but your ideas are so clever! Great Job!! Love all the googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of your card projects are so fun and creative! I have a question about the one with the circles; did you die cut the green circles and then dry emboss or emboss and then die cut? I’m not quite sure which should be done first. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joy!! I always die cut first and then emboss just so the embossed pattern doesn’t get smashed when I run it through the machine. However, for this particular project I actually used pre-embossed paper. So I guess either way really works :) lol

      Delete