Wednesday, December 19, 2018

ODBD December 2018 Release-Flourished Tree

Hello crafty friends!
Less than a week before Christmas, hard to believe! I’m dropping in to share my final two cards from the ODBD December 2018 release. These are the quickest, easiest cards to make. I used the stand-alone die, Flourished Tree Inset Die and combined with some designer papers from the 2018 Christmas Collection. That’s all you need!
For both cards:

  • Trim your designer sheet panel to the size of your base.
  • Place the die where you’d like, tape with a light removable adhesive to secure and then run through your die-cutting machine.
  • Place a contrasting piece of designer paper behind your die cut and tape to the back of the panel so it shows through the front.
  • Adhere the panel to your base, you can add sequins or Stickles or glitter glue to your tree and/or paper for an added touch. You can add the sentiment of your choice or leave it blank as I did.
  • Done!


A big thanks to Our Daily Bread Designs for having me as a guest designer this month, it is always an honor!
I hope you’ll take a look at the entire December bundle, so many goodies in there!

Merry Christmas to you are yours!
Blessings,
Michelle

5 comments:

  1. Hi Two Ls!! Your quick and easy cards have a slow and detailed look about them! and VERY beautiful, too!
    Merry Christmas, my friend!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, Michelle! I also wanted to check if the link to your blog is working. :-) Looking forward to your blog hop post tomorrow! Regards

    ReplyDelete