Monday, September 18, 2017

Layered Floral Die

I am a HUGE fan of the Altenew company. They are one of the very first companies I purchased stamps from when I started card-making just over two years ago. Today I am sharing a unique product, their Fantasy Floral die set. I've never seen a layered image die before this. Because no stamping is involved I used pattern paper, colored paper, and also white paper that I colored with an ink pad. Seriously, all you do is die cut and adhere together!!! I purposely did not align the first and second layers to give the flowers a fuller look. I did add stitched detail with the Silly Stitched die set from Lil' Inker Design and the Postage Rectangle dies from Memory Box Co. Check out these projects:




I intend to use the following for baby shower cards. The stitched detail on these cards is from the Sweet Stitches die set by Right at Home stamps.



Thank you for stopping by! Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Your layering is spectacular - I love that you used paper. Genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Sheila! Yes, paper sure made this a quick project!!

      Delete