Friday, January 5, 2018

All About Layering 1-Whimsical Flowers

Hello Friends! It’s an ombre, whimsical kind of day today. At least it is on my card.
These playful images from the Whimsical Flowers stamp and die set were very easy to line up, they only have one solid image and an outline for each flower (so how did I misalign the top large bloom, you ask? The answer is I didn’t use my MISTI (sigh)). I chose to stamp and die cut the flowers to make an arrangement on my embossed panel. 
Other main supplies used:
I thought it would be fun to color the flowers in the same ombre order as the inks and then arrange them on my panel accordingly. I kept this card mostly flat by adhering the flowers and sentiment with liquid adhesive. Speaking of sentiments, I’m rather liking the idea of using the Beautiful Inside set on the outside of the card (this is me living on the edge) and a main sentiment, in this case Thank You, on the inside. Random thought: I can’t look at these images without thinking about Alice in Wonderland and the garden scene😄. I hope you laugh today, it is a healthy thing to do.
Thank you for stopping by! Michelle

3 comments:

  1. SUPER FABULOUS!! Love your design and write-up about the design, Michelle! You sure make me smile with the "living on the edge" note (I do that all the time! LOL). Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, you only need to submit one card with each class you take. I truly enjoy seeing your All the Layering creations!

    ReplyDelete