Thursday, January 4, 2018

All About Layering Lesson 1-Scribbled Flowers

Hello there!
Today I bring you another floral card using the fun Scribbled Flowers set.

Other supplies used are:


This was a very easy set to line up and layer. Inspired by a monochromatic card I saw by the amazingly talented Erum Tasneem, I stamped the images with brown inks on to a cream-colored panel. I added just a touch of green in the leaves and sentiment. I then added a slight bit of dimension by adhering a thick piece of cardstock behind the panel. While this set has its own collection of sentiments, I felt this positive message from the Build-a flower: Gardenia set was what I wanted to say. Everything was then adhered to a coordinating cream-colored 110# base. This card took no time at all to create and I love that with so many individual stamps, 29 in all, you can create countless layouts.

Thank you for stopping by! Michelle

3 comments: